Our Return Policy
Returnable items can be returned within 30 days of receiving shipment. Returns must be completed by mail. Step by step instructions on how to return an item can be found on Making a Return.
When shipping a return by mail, please follow these guidelines:
- New, unopened products must be returned in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging, along with your order information.
- Used or opened products will not be accepted for a return or exchange.
- Returned merchandise should be in the same condition as when you received it, unused, undamaged, saleable, with original tags and packaging (if applicable).
- Only regular priced items may be refunded. Sale items are non-refundable.
- Each item must be returned to a specific location. Please ensure only the items listed on your return label are included in the return package. Do not include other items.
We offer two refund options for returnable merchandise:
- You can select to return for merchandise credit and enjoy free return shipping. (Note: Air-shipping rates apply for Alaska and Hawaii.)
- You can select to return for a refund to the original form of payment and pay a $9.99 return shipping fee.
Non-returnable items are listed as “Final Sale”. Final sale items are not eligible for return and will not appear in your eligible items for return. We let you know when an item is final sale, by noting it in the product description and it may also be noted on your packing slip.
Wrong, Damaged or Defective Items
If you received a damaged, defective or incorrect item, please contact our Customer Service team so we can resolve the situation as quickly as possible. Please contact Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and specify which product(s) you would like to return, or by calling Customer Service at (917) 770-1497.
Leverden will begin processing your return as soon as it is delivered to our warehouse. You will receive an email letting you know that we’ve received your return.
Once accepted and processed, you will see your leverden merchandise credit appear on your leverden account within 1-2 business days. If you opted for refund to original form of payment (less a $9.99 return shipping fee), you will see your refund in 10 business days, depending on your financial institution.
If you received an item from leverden as a gift, and are dissatisfied, you may return the item for Merchandise Credit. You must have a leverden account to receive Merchandise Credit. Please contact your Concierge via email at email@example.com, chat or directly at (917) 770-1497.
Please have your gift receipt or pack slip ready, which lists your order number or shipment ID.